- Gets latest and popular DVD/Blu-ray movies from the Internet.
- Searches for the movies from the Internet.
- Add movies manually to the movie database.
- Edit the movie information such as Title, Genre, Barcode, Runtime, Status, Format, Cast, Audio tracks, Subtitles, Screen ratio, Description, Review, etc and imports pictures or media files to the movie.
- Manage the loan and return of your discs.
- Plays back the video files in the movie database directly.
- Movie Share Server - Shares your favorite movies on the PC with your friends or family through iPad 1 or iPad 2. Click here to download Open MovieBox APP.
- Collects the movies on the DVD/Blu-ray discs to the movie database through the plug-in programs including DVD-Cloner, Blue-Cloner, Open DVD ripper, Stream-Cloner, Open Blu-ray ripper, Blu-ray to DVD Pro, Blu-ray to HDD and iPod-Cloner to copy or convert them to the video files for playback.
- Create new movie databases as you need.
- You can classify the movies in the database according to Genre, Format, Studio, Year, Color, First Title Letter, Country and Playability, to manage the movies more conveniently.
- Imports the movie information from the movie database or the backup file.
- Exports the movie information to the web format, the xml format or the backup file.
- Select a template to show the movie information.
- Searches for the movies according to titles, barcodes, studios, actors, directors and descriptions from the movie database.
- Shows the detailed information or the covers of the movies.
- Shows the list or icons of the video files.
- Preview movies in the default browser.
- Updates the movie information at any time.
- Select whether to back up the movie information before refreshing from the Internet
- Pentium-IV 1.0 GHz or a faster processor
- 512MB of RAM
- 10GB free hard disk space
- Windows XP SP3/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit or 64-bit)