Tags: DVD copy mac
DVD-Cloner for Mac 4.10 - $59.99
- Its newly-designed interfaces make DVD copy on Mac OS more colorful and simple.
- Perfect 1:1 DVD copy.
- Movie-only copy – copies only the longest-length title, omitting the unwanted special features, movie trailers, etc to maximize the disc space usage.
- Removes all known DVD copy protections, such as CSS, Sony ARCCOS, region codes and so on.
- Compresses the movie contents of a DVD-9 to fit on a smaller DVD-5 disc without any quality loss.
- Movie customized copy – you can select one or several chapters to copy.
- The innovative UMT™ supports for the copy of latest DVD movies.
- Combines two DVD discs (DVD-9 or DVD-5) onto one DVD±R/RW DL and you can select the background template for the movie menu.
- Splits one DVD-9 movie to two DVD-5 discs without any compression with the movie menu saved to the first disc.
- Backs up your original DVD movie onto your Mac as an ISO file/DVD movie folder/.dvdmedia file for convenient playback on DVD players.
- Burns the DVD movie folders/ISO files/.dvdmedia files from the hard disk to blank DVD±R/RWs.
- Makes a copy from the backup DVD movie.
- Copies scratched or damaged DVD discs, saving you money on buying the same DVDs.
- Supports for recovering from most VOB reading errors.
- Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movies.
- Erases your rewritable disc for rewriting old movies, no additional tools needed.
- Set the copy speed and copy quality according to your needs.
- Select whether to enable Smart Analyser before reading the disc.
- Set the target DVD-5 disc size to adjust the DVD compression rate.
- Set Read I/O as Direct I/O or File I/O.
- Previews DVD movies before copying with the built-in video player.
- Checks software upgrade automatically.
- Free online technical support.
Pay to upgrade to DVD-Cloner for Mac 4 and enjoy one-year free upgrade of its future versions.
- CPU: Intel or PowerPC 1.0GHZ
- Memory: 1G
- Free hard disk: 8.5G
- One DVD burner
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later versions