- Supports for copying PS3 games, PS2 games, Xbox 360 games, Wii games and PC games.
- Saves the copied game as the ISO file on the hard disk.
- Copies a game disc to another blank disc.
- Burns the ISO game files from the hard disk to a blank disc.
- Burns .dvd game files to a blank game disc for Xbox 360 game copy.
- Changes the default temporary directory.
- Sets the type of "Burn I/O" as AUTO, SPTI or ASPI.
- User-friendly interfaces make the game copy easy and fun.
Limitations and tips about the game copy!
- Pentium-II 450 MHz
- 64MB of RAM
- 5GB free hard disk space for DVD-5 (10GB free hard disk space for DVD-9)
- DVD burners
- Windows XP
- Intel Core 2 CPU or a faster processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 10GB free hard disk space
- DVD burners, Blu-ray burners
- Windows 8 32-bit system
For Blu-ray copy:
- NTFS partition
- A Blu-ray disc drive
- A Blu-ray media player
- 50GB or more free disk space