- Easy to use. It is so super easy to use that beyond your imagination. You can handle all settings and properties quite easily on one interface.
- High speed. Fleximage DVD to MPEG Converter can check your CPU type automatically, which ensures that you can rip your DVDs with the best ripping speed. With Fleximage DVD to MPEG Converter conversion isn't time-consuming work any more!
- Added the function of setting the video and audio Bitrate (Kbit/s) of MPEG
- Brand-new DVD decryptor. Includes the CSS decryptor, also supports more encrypted DVD movies.
- High quality. Excellent image and sound quality provided.
- Excellent compatibility. Support a variety of DVD movies, as well as PAL and NTSC.
- Customized screen size. The output screen size is adjustable. You can compress movies to any size you need.
- Space-saving. 750MB is enough for a two-hour DVD movie.
- Money back guarantee: 30 days money back.
- Supports for selecting and previewing chapters.
- Personal computer with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class microprocessor (1 GHz recommended)
- 128MB RAM (256MB recommended)
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- DVD reader and preferably a DVD writer
- About 5GB of temporary available hard disk space is necessary to convert DVDs.