- High speed. Convert a DVD movie into AVI (MPEG-4) format with high quality in 2 hours.
- Easy to use. Only a few clicks are enough, and you can handle all settings and properties quite easily on one interface.
- Brand-new DVD decryptor. It includes the CSS decryptor and region code, and also supports more encrypted DVD movies.
- High quality. Excellent image and sound quality provided.
- Excellent compatibility. Support a variety of DVD movies, as well as PAL and NTSC.
- Customized screen size. The output screen size is adjustable. You can compress movies to any size you need.
- Space-saving. 750MB is enough for a two-hour DVD movie.
- Money back guarantee. 30 days money back.
- Supports for selecting and previewing chapters.
- Personal computer with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class microprocessor (1 GHz recommended)
- 128MB RAM (256MB recommended)
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- DVD reader and preferably a DVD writer
- About 5GB of temporary available hard disk space is necessary to convert DVDs.